- click images for full size splendor -

Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

POST # 50 - "THE MOUNTAIN!" by Johnny Craig





Welcome, comic art lovers!
I am THE APOCOLYTE,
and I have a tasty treat for you today!
I have spoken at length about today's
 featured artist, Johnny Craig, and you
 can read more about him here.
Today's story is called, THE MOUNTAIN!
It was written and drawn by the masterful Mr. Craig,
 and originally appeared in CREEPY # 8 in 1966.
I would normally tell you more about the incredible talent and fantastic artistry of Johnny Craig,  but it seems that my co-host, Mr. Skully, is growing a bit impatient...do you have something you want to add, Skully?


"THE MOUNTAIN!"

_________________________________________









______________________



No comments:

Post a Comment