- click images for full size splendor -

Translate

Monday, June 22, 2020

Post #70 - NEW COMICS REVIEW - ACP Comics FORBIDDEN GALLERY #4

New Comics Review
FORBIDDEN GALLERY #4
Published by ACP COMICS



Hello, comic fans!
I am 
THE APOCOLYTE!

I've clawed my way out of the catacombs to share a new tidbit!
Fans of this blog appreciate good horror and sci-fi,
so I thought you'd relish a fiendishly new anthology comic!

FORBIDDEN GALLERY #4
from 
ACP COMICS

click link above
Read my review (above), 
then click the link (below) to get your deal!

"Oooh! I'm getting the chills from that comic! Brrr!
I want to see more of that!"



Thanks, Skully!
I knew you'd like it!






Check Out
FORBIDDEN GALLERY #4!
Then, come back and read another great post!
I'll see you soon, comic fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment